You can trust our selection for Bass Amp Heads Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 47448 reviews for Bass Amp Heads and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Bass Amp Heads where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Bass Amp Heads.
Comparison Chart for Best Bass Amp Heads
47448 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Bass Amp Heads in this article.
|1||BEHRINGER BXD3000H Ultra-Lightweight 300-Watt 2-Channel Bass Amplifier Head with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer Black||9.8||Check Amazon Price|
|2||TC Electronic Bass Amplifier Head (BAM200)||9.6||Check Amazon Price|
|3||TC Electronic Guitar Amplifier Head (BQ250)||9.4||Check Amazon Price|
|4||Valeton Bass Guitar Amplifier Head TAR-20B Amp Pedal Studio Desktop with CAB SIM||9.4||Check Amazon Price|
|5||Razer BlackShark V2 Gaming Headset: THX 7.1 Spatial Surround Sound - 50mm Drivers - Detachable Mic - PC||9.4||Check Amazon Price|
|6||Fender Rumble 800 Bass Amp Head v3||9.2||Check Amazon Price|
|7||Ampeg SVT Micro-VR Bass Head||8.8||Check Amazon Price|
|8||Hartke LH500 Bass Guitar Amplifier Head||8.6||Check Amazon Price|
|9||Ampeg PF-350 Bass Amplifier Head||8.6||Check Amazon Price|
|10||Hotone Thunder Bass Mini Bass Guitar Amplifier Head||8.2||Check Amazon Price|
1. BEHRINGER BXD3000H Ultra-Lightweight 300-Watt 2-Channel Bass Amplifier Head with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer Black
- Ultra-compact 300-Watt 2-channel bass amplifier
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and ultra-lightweight.
- Clean channel with dedicated Gain control
- Distortion channel with dedicated Gain, Shape and Level controls
- Ultra-musical, active 7-band graphic EQ with FBQ Spectrum Analyzer
2. TC Electronic Bass Amplifier Head (BAM200)
- 200 Watt portable micro bass head amplifier for stage and studio
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design for ultimate portability
- Cutting-edge Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic performance
- TC Electronic Preamplifier design for authentic sound and feel of a tube amp
- 3-Band EQ section provides ultimate tone shaping control
3. TC Electronic Guitar Amplifier Head (BQ250)
- 250 Watt portable micro bass head amplifier for stage and studio
4. Valeton Bass Guitar Amplifier Head TAR-20B Amp Pedal Studio Desktop with CAB SIM
- Pure Analog Preamp Design with Super Wide Tonal Range from Motown Era Vintage P-Bass Low Mid Thing to Modern Day Super Ultra Fat Low-End Stuff.
- 20W Pure Solid State Output Power sounds and responses like Vacuum Tubes Amp with Rich and Harmonic Tone.
- AUX IN & Phones jack with Cab Simulator for directly plugging into Audio Interface or PA System
- Built-in Chorus for Expanding the Tone Dimensions; FX Loop for Hooking up other Effects
- 4/8 Ohms Compatible Speaker Output
5. Razer BlackShark V2 Gaming Headset: THX 7.1 Spatial Surround Sound – 50mm Drivers – Detachable Mic – PC
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Brand: Source – The NPD Group, Inc.
- 1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.
- Triforce Titanium 50mm High-End Sound Drivers: Outfitted with cutting-edge, 50mm drivers divided into 3 parts for individual tuning of highs, mids, and lows.
- All-Day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Detachable Razer Hyperclear Cardioid Mic: Tuned to have a more focused voice pickup area, get the most out of the mic with a with advanced voice tweaking options via Razer Synapse 3 .
- Compatibility: Audio enhancer DAC connects via USB connector; THX Spatial Audio available on Windows 10 64-bit only.
6. Fender Rumble 800 Bass Amp Head v3
- 800-Watt amplifier head; 5. 8 lbs.
- Switchable overdrive circuit; four-band equalizer controls; three-button tone voicing
- Xlr line out (pre-master) with ground lift switch
- Stereo aux input; stereo headphone output
- Compatible with patented Fender magnetic attachment system on all rumble speaker cabinets
- Hand orientation: Ambidextrous
7. Ampeg SVT Micro-VR Bass Head
- RMS Power Output: 200 Watts @4 ohms
- Preamp: Solid State
- Power Amp: MOSFET
- Tone Controls: 3-Band
- Mid Tone Control: Ultra
8. Hartke LH500 Bass Guitar Amplifier Head
- 500 watts of power @ 4 ohms
- Classic 12AX7 High Voltage Class-A tube preamp circuit, Front panel XLR balanced direct output
- Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls, Rear panel 1/4-Inch effects loop
- Selectable brite switch for added high frequency response, 1/4-Inch output connectors
- Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator, Two-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles.
9. Ampeg PF-350 Bass Amplifier Head
- RMS power output: 350W @ 4 ohms
- Preamp: Solid-state, Power amp: Class D
- Onboard Limiter
- Balanced XLR Direct Out
- FX Loop
- Speaker Cabinet Sold Separately
10. Hotone Thunder Bass Mini Bass Guitar Amplifier Head
- Inspired by the ampeg SVT, high quality tone with volume and gain controls
- 3 Band eq controls for shaping your tone
- Speaker out can automatically fit cabinets of different impedances (4-16 ohms)
- FX loop and aux in jack for use with an external music player
- Extremely compact configuration for portability, 18v dc power supply (adapter included)
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Bass Amp Heads currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Bass Amp Heads based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Bass Amp Heads before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Bass Amp Heads they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Bass Amp Heads, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Bass Amp Heads before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Bass Amp Heads will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Bass Amp Heads if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Bass Amp Heads on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.