You can trust our selection for Battery Sump Pump Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 44505 reviews for Battery Sump Pump and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Battery Sump Pump where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Battery Sump Pump.
Comparison Chart for Best Battery Sump Pump
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Battery Sump Pump after analyzing 44505 reviews.
|1||PumpSpy Primary Sump Pump Backup Power System||9.6||Check Amazon Price|
|2||Wayne WSS30VN Upgraded Combination 1/2 HP and 12-Volt Battery Back Up System||9.6||Check Amazon Price|
|3||Pump Sentry 822 PS- Emergency Power for Sump Pumps by Sec America||9.6||Check Amazon Price|
|4||THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Model 24EP6 Emergency Sump Pump Battery||9.4||Check Amazon Price|
|5||THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Model BW-27AGM Maintenance Free (AGM) Sump Pump Battery||8.6||Check Amazon Price|
|6||THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Model BWSP 2||8.4||Check Amazon Price|
|7||THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Big Combo CONNECT Model CITS-50 1/2 HP Primary and Battery Backup Sump Pump System with Smart WiFi Capable and 24 Hour a Day Monitoring Controller||8.4||Check Amazon Price|
|8||THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Model BWE 2||8.2||Check Amazon Price|
|9||THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Model No. BWD12-120 Big Dog CONNECT 3||8.2||Check Amazon Price|
|10||THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Combo Model CITE-33 1/3 HP Primary and Battery Backup Sump Pump System with 24 Hour a Day Monitoring Controller||8.2||Check Amazon Price|
1. PumpSpy Primary Sump Pump Backup Power System
- Automatically switches over to battery power when AC power goes out.
- Generates a Pure Sine Wave 120 VAC voltage to reliably power your primary sump pump
- Automatically recharges a battery When AC Power is restored with a powerful 10 Amp built-in charger
- 1500 Watt output is enough to power two primary sump pumps simultaneously (with a combined Amp draw not exceeding 12.
- Can be used as a power inverter for many applications requiring backup power
2. Wayne WSS30VN Upgraded Combination 1/2 HP and 12-Volt Battery Back Up System
- New and upgraded WAYNE WSS30V. Completely pre-assembled and drop in ready.
- Primary pump float switch tested to 1 million cycles, up to 10X more than competitors.*
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- Protection when you need it, back up pump continues running when the power is out.
- Primary pump moves up to 5100 GPH at 0 feet of head.
- 12V DC back up pump moves up to 2900 GPH at 0 feet of head, one of the highest performing DC pumps on the market.
- Ultra-Quiet performance; 8 ft. SJTW Power Cord
3. Pump Sentry 822 PS- Emergency Power for Sump Pumps by Sec America
- HOW IT WORKS: Pump Sentry will reliably power your sump pump during a power outage; it automatically switches to battery when AC power goes out & will automatically recharge when power is restored.
- FEATURES: UL & CSA accredited, this 1200 Watt battery backup is compact; it’s designed to operate most 1/2 Hp sump pumps & comes with indicators for power output, battery charge, & battery replace.
- COMPACT & DURABLE: This sump pump battery backup is housed in rugged aluminum & comes in a compact size; supports full pump capacity & can be easily installed; it offers a silent & clean operation.
- WHAT YOU NEED: For functionality of the battery backup, connect a 12Volt deep cycle marine battery (purchased separately) with a capacity rating between 90 & 200 ampere hours; battery cables included.
- BRAND PROMISE: We take pride in our rugged, built-to-last products & offer a 2-year factory warranty on our sump pump battery backup system; made & serviced in the USA.
- ONLY FOR USE WITH SUBMERSIBLE SUMP PUMPS UNDER 9 RUNNING AMPS.
4. THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Model 24EP6 Emergency Sump Pump Battery
- Compatible with the Basement Watchdog Emergency (BWE) battery backup sump pump system or Basement Watchdog Combination primary and battery backup sump pump system (DFK961).
- Pumps intermittently for days on the Basement Watchdog Emergency (BWE) or Combination (DFK961) system.
- Accommodates the Basement Watchdog fluid sensor to sound an alarm when distilled water is needed
- Shipped dry to remain fresh until activated
- Can be easily and safely filled with a 6 qt. battery fluid pack (sold separately Model # Z-PACK)
- 1 year warranty
5. THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Model BW-27AGM Maintenance Free (AGM) Sump Pump Battery
- Maintenance free – no need to add battery fluid or distilled water
- Up to 40-hour protection (based on a 10% duty cycle) on the Basement Watchdog Big Dog (BWD12-120C+)
- Up to 48-hour protection (based on a 10% duty cycle) on the Basement Watchdog Special + (BWSP+) and Basement Watchdog Big Combination sump pump system (BW4000).
- Up to 80-hour protection (based on a 10% duty cycle) on the Basement Watchdog Emergency (BWE) and Basement Watchdog Combination sump pump system (DFK961).
- Runs various Basement Watchdog sump pump systems intermittently for days
6. THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Model BWSP 2
- Pumps 2,500 GPH at 0 ft. of lift and 1,730 GPH at 10 ft. of lift
- User-friendly control panel lights up with a warning and describes what to do for easy maintenance
- A sensor monitors battery fluid levels for increased piece of mind
- Includes controller, charger, dual float switch, pump and battery box (battery sold separately)
- Compact pump can be installed even in small or narrow sump pits
7. THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Big Combo CONNECT Model CITS-50 1/2 HP Primary and Battery Backup Sump Pump System with Smart WiFi Capable and 24 Hour a Day Monitoring Controller
- 1/2 HP energy efficient permanent split capacitor (PSC) primary pump can save money on your electric bills.
- Primary pump capacity 3,540 GPH at a 10 Ft.
- Includes a WiFi capable battery backup system that provides 24 hours a day monitoring of pump, power and battery conditions, backup controller will sound an alarm, illuminates a warning light and describe what to do for easy maintenance.
- Allows for connection to a Basement Watchdog CONNECT Module (BW-WiFi or BW-HZM), giving you real time alerts via text, email, or through the Basement Watchdog App.
- Provides days of intermittent pumping power on a single battery charge and is compatible with both wet cell and maintenance-free AGM batteries.
8. THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Model BWE 2
- Pumps 2,000 GPH at 0 ft. lift and 1,000 GPH at 10 ft. lift
- User-friendly controller monitors battery, pump and power conditions 24 hours a day
- Provides days of intermittent pumping power on a single battery charge
- Compatible with both wet cell and maintenance-free AGM batteries
9. THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Model No. BWD12-120 Big Dog CONNECT 3
- Pumps 2,200 GPH at 10 ft. lift and 3,500 GPH at 0 ft. lift
- USB port allows for connection to a Basement Watchdog WiFi (BW-WiFi) or home automation (BW-HZM) module, allowing you to receive real time alerts while away from home (text, email, or through the Basement Watchdog App).
- Remote terminal allows the ability to connect with a home security system, or other device
- User-friendly control panel provides 24 hour a day monitoring, detects irregularities, sounds an alarm, and pinpoints problems and solutions.
- Powerful 20 amp multistage smart charger charges the battery quickly and shuts off completely to prolong battery life.
10. THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Combo Model CITE-33 1/3 HP Primary and Battery Backup Sump Pump System with 24 Hour a Day Monitoring Controller
- Pre-assembled system allowing for easy installation with little or no plumbing knowledge necessary
- 1/3 HP energy efficient permanent split capacitor (PSC) primary pump can save money on your electric bills.
- Primary pump capacity 3,100 GPH at a 10 ft. lift and 3,720 GPH at 0 ft. lift
- Backup system capacity 1,000 GPH at 10 ft. lift and 2,000 GPH at 0 ft. lift
- Includes emergency battery backup sump pump system with 24 hour a day monitoring controller
- Dual float switches on both the primary and backup sump pump systems provide 4x the protection
- Provides days of intermittent pumping power on a single battery charge
- Fluid sensor monitors fluid level of the battery
- 0.4 Amp charger is compatible with Basement Watchdog wet cell and maintenance-free AGM batteries
- Compact design fits in pits with diameters as small as 12 in.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Battery Sump Pump currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Battery Sump Pump based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Battery Sump Pump before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Battery Sump Pump they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Battery Sump Pump, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Battery Sump Pump before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Battery Sump Pump will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Battery Sump Pump if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Battery Sump Pump on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.