Our team studied on 38095 reviews available online for Electricians Scissors, chose the finest ones and prepared Electricians Scissors Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Electricians Scissors from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Electricians Scissors from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Electricians Scissors
We’ve scanned 38095 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Electricians Scissors than this review article may help you.
|1||Electrician Scissors with Notches and Carrying Pouch||9.8||Check Amazon Price|
|2||Knipex 95 05 155 SB Electrician's Shears 6||9.8||Check Amazon Price|
|3||Klein Tools 2100-5 Electrician Scissors for Heavy-Duty Cutting||9.4||Check Amazon Price|
|4||ENGINEER PH-55 Multi-Function, 160mm Compact Scissors||9.4||Check Amazon Price|
|5||Klein Tools 2100-8 Scissors||9.4||Check Amazon Price|
|6||KNIPEX Tools - Electrician's Shears (9505155SBA)||8.8||Check Amazon Price|
|7||Jonard Tools ES-1964 Stainless Steel Electrician Scissors||8.8||Check Amazon Price|
|8||Southwire - ESP-1 Tools & Equipment ESP1 Electrician Scissors DataComm Snips||8.8||Check Amazon Price|
|9||Klein Tools 2100-9 Stainless Steel Electrician's Scissors with Stripping Notches||8.6||Check Amazon Price|
|10||Klein Tools 26001 Scissors||8.2||Check Amazon Price|
1. Electrician Scissors with Notches and Carrying Pouch
- RAZOR-SHARP STAINLESS STEEL BLADES: Crafted with professional-grade stainless steel, our heavy duty scissors are built tough to last through years of repeated use.
- INCLUDES STRIPPING NOTCHES: Make quick work of insulated wires, with built-in stripping notches that power through cable jackets like butter.
- FILE AND SCRAPER ON BOTH SIDES: Each side features a file and scraper to tackle a variety of linework tasks throughout the day.
- Now With An Upgraded Storage Pouch: You’re not just getting a premium pair of precision scissors; we also provide you with a carrying pouch made from durable Nylon material; With our pouches, you can either clip them on and or use the belt loop; Most competitors offer either clip on belt or belt loop option, and we offer BOTH options in the same product.
- NYLON POUCH: Options to either clip on belt or run your belt through the belt loop that’s on the pouch simplifies access.
2. Knipex 95 05 155 SB Electrician’s Shears 6
- Package Dimensions: 4.0 cms (L) x 13.4 cms (W) x 4.0 cms (H)
- Product Type: Scissors
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: Germany
3. Klein Tools 2100-5 Electrician Scissors for Heavy-Duty Cutting
- Scissors are designed for telecom, electrical and heavy-duty use appliations
- Electrician Snips built with strong, tough tempered steel with a nickel-plated finish that resists corrosion.
- Scraper and file on outside of both blades
- Screw hinge permits adjustment
- Made in USA
4. ENGINEER PH-55 Multi-Function
- Cuts many types of materials & objects which you would not be able to cut with ordinary scissors
- Flat blade from the top to the middle shear, featuring smooth cutting not only of cloth but also of paper.
- Micro serrated blade from the middle to the rearmost shear, holding the object without slipping
- Wire Cutter independently placed near the handles, good for cutting copper and steel wires
- Safety Box Opener on the outside of the cutting blades, convenient to open carton boxes with ease
- Finger Pinch Guard for safety – The overlapping guard prevents fingers from being pinched between the handles.
- Comes with Protective Cap with drain holes
5. Klein Tools 2100-8 Scissors
- Free-fall snips with stainless steel blades to maintain blade durability and sharpness
- Blade is fully serrated for non-slip cutting action
- Extended handle provides comfort and cutting leverage for wire cutting applications with free-fall snip feature for ease of use.
- Cuts electrical communication 19 AWG and 23 AWG wire
- Made in USA
6. KNIPEX Tools – Electrician’s Shears (9505155SBA)
- Precision Grade Performance Tools
- The Number 1 Choice Of Tradesman Worldwide
- Comfortable In Use And Quality Assured Design
- Fit To Match The Needs In The Shop, At Home Or In The Service Field
- Each Tool Is Proven And Tested For Durability And Function In Real World Use And Conditions
7. Jonard Tools ES-1964 Stainless Steel Electrician Scissors
- HEAVY DUTY: Designed for heavy duty use, these electrician’s scissors are made of chrome vanadium steel and reinforced with a special hardening process for greater durability and cutting performance.
- CLEANER CUTS: One blade has a serrated edge that holds wire in place for cleaner cuts
- STRIPPING NOTCHES: Notched to strip 18-20 AWG and 22-24 AWG wire with ease
- SCRAPER: Scraper and file located on back of blade for convenience
8. Southwire – ESP-1 Tools & Equipment ESP1 Electrician Scissors DataComm Snips
- Southwire tools electrician Datacom snips perfect for cutting 19 AWG & 23 AWG
- BUILT IN NOTCHES easily strips wire
- DURABLE SERRATED BLADE keeps wire from slipping out of the jaws, so cutting through hardware cloth, cable wire netting, and other difficult to cut materials becomes an easy task.
- Lock holds snips closed for storage for added safety
- PRECISE CONTROL provided by an ergonomic, spring-load
- ADDED COMFORT provided by double-dipped, textured grip handle
- SCRAPER AND FILE on outside of both wire cutter blades
- Nickle-plated finish WILL NOT RUST
9. Klein Tools 2100-9 Stainless Steel Electrician’s Scissors with Stripping Notches
- Cable Splicer Snips with stainless steel blades to maintain blade durability and sharpness
- Scissors with serrated teeth allow for non-slip cutting action
- Cuts electrical communication 19 AWG and 23 AWG wire, cable and cordage
- Free-fall snip design for ease of use
- Made in USA
- Scraper and file on outside of both blades
10. Klein Tools 26001 Scissors
- Cable cutting notch in scissor blade provides increased leverage and stability on tough cuts of up to 14 AWG wire.
- Electrician Scissors strip 19 and 23 AWG wire and have notch in tip for deburring electrical boxes
- Durable, forged high carbon steel blades maintain sharpness and outlast stamped designs
- Ergonomic handle fits a variety of hold preferences
- Made in USA
- Serrated teeth allow for non-slip cutting action
- Scraper on both blades for cleaning wire
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Electricians Scissors currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Electricians Scissors based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Electricians Scissors before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Electricians Scissors they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Electricians Scissors, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Electricians Scissors before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Electricians Scissors will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Electricians Scissors if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Electricians Scissors on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.