You can trust our selection for Intex Pool Pumps Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 42718 reviews for Intex Pool Pumps and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Intex Pool Pumps where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Intex Pool Pumps.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Comparison Chart for Best Intex Pool Pumps
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Intex Pool Pumps after analyzing 42718 reviews.
|1||Intex 28633EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools||9.8||Check Amazon Price|
|2||Intex 1.25" Diameter Easy to Install Accessory Pool Pump Replacement Hose - 59" Long for Intex Models 607 and 637||9.8||Check Amazon Price|
|3||Intex Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools||9.4||Check Amazon Price|
|4||Intex 28635EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools||9.4||Check Amazon Price|
|5||VIVOHOME 2.0 HP 6800 GPH Powerful Self Primming Dual Voltage in/Above Ground Swimming Pool Pump with Strainer Basket||9.4||Check Amazon Price|
|6||Intex Inflatable Camping Mattress||9.2||Check Amazon Price|
|7||Intex 8.5' x 5.3' x 2.13' Rectangular Frame Above Ground Backyard Swimming Pool||9||Check Amazon Price|
|8||EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater||9||Check Amazon Price|
|9||Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools||8.8||Check Amazon Price|
|10||Intex 26645EG Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools||8.2||Check Amazon Price|
1. Intex 28633EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools
- FILTER PUMP: The Intex Krystal Clear filter pump with Hydro Aeration Technology improves circulation and filtration, improves water clarity, and increased negative ions in the water.
- COMPATIBLE: The Intex pump is compatible with pools up to 15,200 gallons with 1.
- FEATURES: Pump is double insulated and has a sediment flush and air release valves.
- FLOW RATE: Features a pump capacity of 2,500 GPH and system flow rate of 1,900 GPH, ideal for above ground pools and the heavy-duty tank is made of durable plastic.
- PRODUCT INFO: The set includes 2 1.
2. Intex 1.25″ Diameter Easy to Install Accessory Pool Pump Replacement Hose – 59″ Long for Intex Models 607 and 637
- BE PREPARED: Never hurts to have a spare!
- COMPATIBILTY: The Intex 1.25″ Accessory Hose is suitable for INTEX pump models 603 and 637
- FEATURES: With a 59″ length, this accessory hose provides ample length and is easy to install.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Weight: .5 lb (each); Warranty: 30 day manufacturer warranty covers product defects
- DIMENSIONS: 1.25″ (Diameter); 59″ (Length)
3. Intex Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools
- Easy to use – simply replace the old cartridge with a new one every two weeks, Double insulated pump.
- The number on the actual item seen in the image is 637R, is the component part number that corresponds to the individual part for the system and this does not pertain to the model # 56637EG.
- Air release valve for air trapped inside filter chamber.
- Suitable for Intex pools up to 6,000 gal with 1.25in (32mm) diameter hose fitting
- Works with 15-feet Easy Set, 15-feet Metal Frame, or 18-feet by 10-feet Oval Frame pools.
4. Intex 28635EG Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools
- Specially designed for above ground pools.
- Easy installation – just attach hoses and plug in (partial assembly required).
- System flow Rate: 1, 180 GPH (2, 839 LPH). pump flow Rate: 1, 500 GPH (3, 785 LPH)
- Double insulated pump. Auto timer with preset 2 to 12 hour cycles.
- Air release valve for air trapper inside filter chamber. Sediment flush valve.
- Includes one easy to clean, Replaceable filter cartridge.
- Note: Plunger valves and 1 ½” (38mm) Inlet/outlet fittings not included.
5. VIVOHOME 2.0 HP 6800 GPH Powerful Self Primming Dual Voltage in/Above Ground Swimming Pool Pump with Strainer Basket
- BEFORE YOU BUY – Please be aware that this item is not available for use or sale in the state of California due to motor limitation required by CEC.
- POWERFUL PUMP – Advanced engineering features an impeller that maximizes flow, minimizes noise, and self-primes in an energy-efficient manner; Copper wire motor provides not only a more efficient, stable and safer running, but also longer service life compared with common motor.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION – The full body is constructed with commercial-grade reinforced thermoplastic that resists corrosion, ensuring superior strength and durability; Comply with UL Safety Standard.
- DETAIL ORIENTED – The strainer is designed with an extra-large filter basket that is detachable for easy cleaning; See-through lid allows you a clear internal viewing; Built-in automatic thermal overload protector protects from overheating; Note: Please fill the pump with water upon first use to prevent the motor from overheating.
- WIDE APPLICATIONS – Female and slip union connection for tool-free installation; Suitable for swimming pools, hot tubs, thermal springs, spas and irrigation system, but should not be used with storable pools; Package includes: 1 x pool pump; 2 x black interface, 1 x manual.
6. Intex Inflatable Camping Mattress
- Redesigned with a soft, velvety surface for extra comfort
- 2-Ply laminate bottom provides extra durability for the outdoors
- Each mat has a unique construction that helps provide more comfort to campers
- Folds compactly for storage or travel
- Size: 72.5″ x 26.5″ x 6.75″
7. Intex 8.5′ x 5.3′ x 2.13′ Rectangular Frame Above Ground Backyard Swimming Pool
- SUMMERTIME FUN: Escape the summer heat and help keep your little ones cool with the Intex Rectangular Frame Baby Pool.
- DESIGN: Easy to assemble, ready for water in 30 minutes.
- CONVENIENT DRAINING: Convenient drain plug connects to garden hose so water can be drained away from pool or house area.
- INCLUDES: Swimming pool and set up instructions for help with set up and maintenance.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Pool type: Above ground frame; Material: Heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3-ply side walls; Ages: 6 and up; Color: Blue; Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.
8. EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Endless On-Demand Hot Water; Consistent hot water when you need it that never runs out; Continuously monitored water temperature and controlled flow rates ensure efficiency and consistent performance within 1 degree of selected temperature.
- Save Space; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 90% smaller than traditional tank heaters; may be installed on wall or at point of use; Dimensions 11.
- Save Energy; EcoSmart tankless electric water heaters are 99% thermal energy efficient; Only heats water when called unlike a tank heater that maintains water temperature even when not being used.
- EcoSmart ECO 11 Sizing; 13-kilowatt tankless electric water heater ideal for providing hot water for a bathroom, small sink, office breakroom and other point-of-use or low-flow applications; provides between 1.
9. Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools
- Hydro Aeration Technology improves circulation, filtration, and water clarity, as well as increases negatives ions on the surface.
- Compatible with Intex pools up to 3,800 gallons with 1.25-inch diameter hose fittings
- Pump capacity of 530 GPH and system flow rate of 475 GPH
- Easy-to-clean, replaceable 29000E type A filter cartridge included
- Comes with 2 1.25-inch hoses, 1 type A filter cartridge, 1 inlet strainer, and 1 output strainer
10. Intex 26645EG Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools
- 110-120V 2,100 GPH Sand Filter Pump
- System flow rate of 1,600 GPH
- 6 function control – enables pool owner to filter, backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain & close system.
- 24 hour automatic timer
- GFCI unit safety shutoff
How To Choose The Best Intex Pool PumpsDoes the thought of finding a great Intex Pool Pumps stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Intex Pool Pumps in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Intex Pool Pumps for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Intex Pool Pumps. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Intex Pool Pumps in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Intex Pool Pumps currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Intex Pool Pumps based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Intex Pool Pumps before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Intex Pool Pumps they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Intex Pool Pumps, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Intex Pool Pumps before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Intex Pool Pumps will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Intex Pool Pumps if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Intex Pool Pumps on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.