Are you looking for Portable Coffee Makers Reviews? Our experts found 39388 number of feedback online for "Portable Coffee Makers" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Portable Coffee Makers. On selected products for the Best Portable Coffee Makers you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Comparison Chart for Best Portable Coffee Makers
39388 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Portable Coffee Makers in this article.
|1||Makita DCM501Z 18V LXT® / 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Coffee Maker||9.6||Check Amazon Price|
|2||Portable Electric Coffee Maker Single Serve 8 Ounces (AC 110-120 Volts, white)||9.6||Check Amazon Price|
|3||CHULUX Single Serve Coffee Maker Brewer for Single Cup Capsule with 12 Ounce Reservoir||9.4||Check Amazon Price|
|4||WACACO Pipamoka Portable Coffee Maker||9.2||Check Amazon Price|
|5||Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker||9||Check Amazon Price|
|6||Wacaco Minipresso GR, Portable Espresso Machine||8.8||Check Amazon Price|
|7||Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker||8.8||Check Amazon Price|
|8||Elite Gourmet EHC111A Maxi-Matic Personal 14oz Single-Serve Compact Coffee Maker Brewer||8.8||Check Amazon Price|
|9||AeroPress Go Portable Travel Coffee Press||8.4||Check Amazon Price|
|10||ADIRchef Single Serve Mini Travel Coffee Maker & 15 oz. Travel Mug Coffee Tumbler & Reusable Filter For Home||8.4||Check Amazon Price|
1. Makita DCM501Z 18V LXT® / 12V max CXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Coffee Maker
- Brews one 5 oz. cup of coffee in 5 minutes when powered by a 18V LXT battery (battery not included)
- Brews up to (3) 5 oz. cups of coffee on a single 5.0Ah LXT battery charge (battery not included)
- No paper filters needed; permanent drip filter allows grounds to be poured directly into coffee maker.
- Uses single-serve packs or ground coffee
- Compact design at only 8-9/16″ tall with a 3-1/2″ cup clearance
2. Portable Electric Coffee Maker Single Serve 8 Ounces (AC 110-120 Volts, white)
- Different Coffee Percolator-Precise temperature control, automatic power adjustment and appropriate brewing time gives a more consistent extraction for making a cup of mellow coffee.
- Versatile – One key operation.
- Very portable – Small and light, no messy
- Safe and Durable – Food contact grade 304 stainless steel 17 ounce kettle with filter basket, Made in China.
- Notice – Fresh coarsely ground coffee make the best.
3. CHULUX Single Serve Coffee Maker Brewer for Single Cup Capsule with 12 Ounce Reservoir
- SINGLE CUP COFFEE BREWER-12OZ】CHULUX personal coffee maker compatible with 1.
- ONE KEY SWITCH OPERATION】800W heating element with rapid brewing technology by blue indicator light flash,also features auto shut-off preventing from overheating,keeping safe and help saving energy.
- MINI COFFEE MACHINE】The compact size is perfect for business trip or limited countertop.
- MUG SIZES COMPATIBLE】The coffee flows out is almost same as the water amount you poured in,ensure every fresh coffee by maximize utilization.
- FOOD-APPROVED MATERIAL + EASY TO CLEAN】BPA-FREE material for water tank and piercing needle.
4. WACACO Pipamoka Portable Coffee Maker
- ALL-IN-ONE] Brew and drink from a single device with the Pipamoka all-in-one nomadic coffee maker.
- THE TWO MINUTES BREW] Its patented construction, paired with its innovative twisting mechanism, generates vacuum pressure inside the mug.
- HOW DOES VACUUM PRESSURE WORK] ADD：Fill the water chamber and drop the coffee basket into it.
- LEAVE NO WASTE BEHIND] The stainless steel micro-filter is re-useable, meaning there is no excess waste created from having to use one-time-use paper filters.
- REMARK] Pipamoka does not heat up water.
5. Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker
- Included in the box: Keurig K-mini plus single serve coffee maker with pod storage unit that fits in your brewer and can hold upto 9 K-cup pods.
- Fast & fresh brewed: Coffee made in minutes
- Pod storage: Holds 9 K-cup pods and fits in your brewer for ultimate portability and saves counter space.
- Cord storage: For easy transport and tidy countertops
- Travel mug friendly: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs upto 7.
- Energy efficient: Auto off feature turns off your coffee maker 90 seconds after your last brew, helping to save energy.
- Compatible with the my K-cup universal reusable coffee filter: Brew your own ground coffee (sold separately).
- Matte finish: Sleek simplicity meets modern style the K Mini Plus coffee maker is available in a variety of matte finish colors with silver detailing on the handle and drip tray.
6. Wacaco Minipresso GR
- No battery/electricity need.
- Need to add the boiling water! Minipresso GR is your best choice to enjoy up to 50 ml of authentic espresso at home, in the office and on the go.
- Simple to operate! Add ground coffee to the filter basket with the help of the integrated scoop.
- If you have any problem with our products or need help, please feel free to contact us through Amazon.
- Note: Accessories are sold separately! Enhance your Minipresso to get the most from it.
7. Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker
- FITS ANYWHERE: Less than 5 inches wide, perfect for small spaces
- YOUR PERFECT AMOUNT: Brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods
- ONE CUP RESERVOIR: Just add fresh water for each brew
- FAST & FRESH BREWED: Coffee made in minutes
- CORD STORAGE: For easy transport and tidy countertops
- TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 7.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Auto off feature turns off your coffee maker 90 seconds after your last brew, helping to save energy.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE MY K-CUP UNIVERSAL REUSABLE COFFEE FILTER: Brew your own ground coffee (sold separately).
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Keurig K-Mini single serve coffee maker
- MATTE FINISH: Sleek simplicity meets modern style the K-Mini coffee maker is available in a variety of matte-finish colors.
8. Elite Gourmet EHC111A Maxi-Matic Personal 14oz Single-Serve Compact Coffee Maker Brewer
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN AND WASTE REDUCING: No need for paper or plastic cups, we’ve included a 14-Oz.
- QUICK INSTANT BREW TIME: With the Elite Gourmet personal single-serve coffee maker, you can brew fresh coffee at home in under 60 seconds.
- EASY ONE-TOUCH OPERATION: Enjoy hot and freshly brewed coffee fast with this stylish, compact 600-Watt coffee maker.
- BREW GROUNDS: Brew a cup of coffee exactly how you want it with fresh coffee grounds.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: The Elite Gourmet Personal Single-Serve Coffee Maker has everything you need to enjoy hot fresh coffee.
- SAFETY FEATURES: We know that you’re busy and safety is important so we equipped our single serve coffee maker with auto-shut off and a thermal reset switch to prevent overheating.
- PORTABLE, SPACE SAVING DESIGN: The compact narrow and lightweight design fits and stores into small spaces making it easy for portability for use on vacations, dorms, offices, or small kitchens.
- DURABLE AND EASY TO CLEAN: Constructed using high-quality, durable materials so you can enjoy great tasting coffee for years to come.
9. AeroPress Go Portable Travel Coffee Press
- IT’S ALL ABOUT TASTE – ON THE GO: The AeroPress Go travel coffee press makes smooth, delicious coffee without bitterness, unlike slow brewing methods and French Presses.
- PERFECT FOR HOME OR TRAVEL: The AeroPress Go features a small size that makes 1-3 cups per press.
- PORTABLE AND VERSATILE: The rapid, total immersion brewing process brews hot coffee or espresso in a minute.
- EASY AND CONVENIENT: Brew anywhere! The AeroPress Go is simple to use and clean up takes seconds.
- 350 MICRO-FILTERS INCLUDED: No grit in your cup like with a French press.
10. ADIRchef Single Serve Mini Travel Coffee Maker & 15 oz. Travel Mug Coffee Tumbler & Reusable Filter For Home
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION.
- PORTABLE APPLIANCE.
- COMES COMPLETE WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED.
How To Choose The Best Portable Coffee MakersDoes the thought of finding a great Portable Coffee Makers stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Portable Coffee Makers in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Portable Coffee Makers for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Portable Coffee Makers. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Portable Coffee Makers in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Portable Coffee Makers currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Portable Coffee Makers based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Portable Coffee Makers before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Portable Coffee Makers they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Portable Coffee Makers, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Portable Coffee Makers before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Portable Coffee Makers will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Portable Coffee Makers if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Portable Coffee Makers on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.