Are you looking for Submersible Utility Pump Reviews? Our experts found 53764 number of feedback online for "Submersible Utility Pump" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Submersible Utility Pump. On selected products for the Best Submersible Utility Pump you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Submersible Utility Pump
53764 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Submersible Utility Pump in this article.
|1||Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump with 10-Foot Cord||9.6||Check Amazon Price|
|2||AmazonCommercial 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump||9.6||Check Amazon Price|
|3||SumpMarine Automatic 1/2 HP Submersible Utility Pump||9.2||Check Amazon Price|
|4||RainBro Oil Free Stainless Steel Submersible Utility Pump||9||Check Amazon Price|
|5||Green Expert 203618 1/4HP Submersible Utility Pump High Flow 1600GPH for Quickly Water Removal Household Drainage Pump for Home Suit to Garden Hoses 25ft Long Cord Easy Installation||8.8||Check Amazon Price|
|6||WAYNE WWB WaterBUG 1/6 HP 1350 GPH Submersible Pump with Multi-Flo Technology||8.6||Check Amazon Price|
|7||FLUENTPOWER 1/4HP Utility Pump 1500GPH Submersible Sump Pump||8.4||Check Amazon Price|
|8||6699 Submersible Utility Pump Portable Small Home Drainage System 1100GPH Flow for Household Water Removal from Hot Tub Spas Pools Basement Sump Pit Garden SUB 1100||8.4||Check Amazon Price|
|9||DEKOPRO 1/3HP 2450 GPH Submersible Utility Water Pump High-efficiency Motor Clean Water Removal Drain Pump for Swimming Pool Pond Garden Basement||8.2||Check Amazon Price|
|10||WaterAce WA80UP Submersible Utility Pump||8.2||Check Amazon Price|
1. Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump with 10-Foot Cord
- 1/4 HP Utility pump moves up to 1,800 gallons per hour; pump will lift water up to 25′ of vertical height.
- Tough thermoplastic construction; 10′ cord length
- 1-1/4 inch NPT discharge for high capacity pumping; includes 3/4 inch garden hose adapter
- Removable suction screen and handles up to 1/8 inch solids
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
2. AmazonCommercial 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump
- 1/4 HP split capacitor motor with corrosion-resistant and reinforced thermoplastic construction
- 10 foot grounded waterproof cord
- Pumps 31 gallons per minute, 1,860 gallons per hour at zero feet
- Built-in automatic thermal overload protector
- 29.5 foot vertical water lift
- Bottom suction design filters debris and removes water down to 1/4″ of surface
3. SumpMarine Automatic 1/2 HP Submersible Utility Pump
- EASY TO USE: Simply place the submersible pump in the water, and plug it in!
- POWER: Powered by a Durable 1/2 Horse Power Oil-cooled Motor this utility pump can move up to 2,000 gallons per hour!.
- WATER SAFE: This submergible utility transfer pump can be submerged up to 16.
- VERSATILE: The included hose adapter allows you to connect 1.
- NO WORRIES: The automatic shut-off float switch starts pumping when it floats above the Sump Pump and shuts off when it drops below 8″.
4. RainBro Oil Free Stainless Steel Submersible Utility Pump
- USER FRIENDLY – 1/2 hp, 30ft.
- NO OIL DESIGN – Safe for your aquatic life.
- EASY INSTALLATION –Multiple plastic hose adaptors included, 3/4″ for standard garden hose, 1” slip fitting for discharge hose by clamp.
- DURABLE – Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction with build-in automatic thermal overload protector.
- WORRY FREE – 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
5. Green Expert 203618 1/4HP Submersible Utility Pump High Flow 1600GPH for Quickly Water Removal Household Drainage Pump for Home Suit to Garden Hoses 25ft Long Cord Easy Installation
- Efficient Water Pump】☘ High efficient PSC motor with pure copper wire produces 1/4 HP output power, it ensures the stronger power conversion but lower power consumption than others.
- Simple Plug-in Operation】☘ The pump will be directly running when power on, can remove water level down to 0.
- Easy to install&use】☘ Item weight: 8.
- Green and Tough Design】☘ Environmental and ergonomics appearance can comfortably fit in your house and garden, quiet running.
- Safety Ensure and Customer First】☘ Follows UL 778&746C standards for safety and 100% manufacturer tested.
- Operation Warning】☘ Please do not run this item without water, dry running would trigger overload protector of pump motor and shorten the lifetime of pump.
6. WAYNE WWB WaterBUG 1/6 HP 1350 GPH Submersible Pump with Multi-Flo Technology
- The pump should be unplugged once the water is no longer being moved, or pump will run dry.
- Assembled in the US with foreign and domestic parts
- Multi-flo technology allows easy selection of the appropriate discharge for the application
- Top discharge is perfect for tight spaces where water removal is needed; window wells, buckets, etc.
- Side discharge is ideal for easy water removal from flat open surfaces: flat roofs, flooded basements, standing water in yard, shower stalls, etc.
- Max head.
- Flow rate is 1257 gallons per hour: 900 gph at 10 ft; 3/4 in.
- Eliminate standing water in your yard, and the risk to attract mosquitos.
7. FLUENTPOWER 1/4HP Utility Pump 1500GPH Submersible Sump Pump
- 1/4 HP POWER ENERGY】Efficient Motor with thermal overload protection, Maximum lift water up to 16.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT】Easy to install for quick draining, portable small pump with 16.
- USER-FRIENDLY CONTROL】It works by simple plug-in operation and can remove water level down to 0.
- EASY INSTALLATION】Two plastic hose adaptors included, GHT 3/4″ for standard garden hose, and 1″ for high capacity pumping.
- BUY WITH CONFIDIENT】Environmental thermoplastic shell with durability with one-year limited warranty.
8. 6699 Submersible Utility Pump Portable Small Home Drainage System 1100GPH Flow for Household Water Removal from Hot Tub Spas Pools Basement Sump Pit Garden SUB 1100
- 1/6 horse power energy-efficient motor with thermal overload protection, has the ability to deliver water to maximum height 16.
- Easy to install for quick draining, portable small pump with 10 feet power cable for easy use.
- It works by simple plug-in operation, can remove water level down to 1/2″.
- Packed with one free NPT 3/4″ plastic adapter could connect with garden hose.
- The submersible pump is designed for water removal in home applications.
- One-year limited warranty.
9. DEKOPRO 1/3HP 2450 GPH Submersible Utility Water Pump High-efficiency Motor Clean Water Removal Drain Pump for Swimming Pool Pond Garden Basement
- POWERFUL SUMP PUMP】：The sump pump has professional-grade power.
- EFFICIENT& ACCURATE】: The overheat protection device can be automatically disconnected to protect the device when the motor is overheated.
- COMFORT&CONVIENT】: Compact design, Portable handle, easy for storage.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS】：The pump is made of the thermoplastic composite material, which is highly rugged, anti-corrosion, ensure its the service of products from details.
- WIDE APPLICATION】： Wide Range of applications for a variety of fields.
10. WaterAce WA80UP Submersible Utility Pump
- Designed for numerous residential uses including flooded basements, window wells, spas, cisterns, sumps, and flooding in low lying areas.
- Continuous duty, efficient 115V PSC (permanent split capacitor) motor for lower Carbon footprint; higher efficiency using less energy to operate.
- Made of corrosion resistant thermoplastic for long life
- Download the user manual under the technical specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and information.
- Click on the WaterAce products link at the top of this page to see more pump options from WaterAce products.
Submersible Utility Pump Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Submersible Utility Pump stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Submersible Utility Pump in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Submersible Utility Pump for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Submersible Utility Pump Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Submersible Utility Pump in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Submersible Utility Pump currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Submersible Utility Pump based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Submersible Utility Pump before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Submersible Utility Pump they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Submersible Utility Pump, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Submersible Utility Pump before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Submersible Utility Pump will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Submersible Utility Pump if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Submersible Utility Pump on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.