You can trust our selection for Sump Pump Backup System Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 46214 reviews for Sump Pump Backup System and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Sump Pump Backup System where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Sump Pump Backup System.
Comparison Chart for Best Sump Pump Backup System
We’ve scanned 46214 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Sump Pump Backup System than this review article may help you.
|1||THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Big Combo CONNECT Model CITS-50 1/2 HP Primary and Battery Backup Sump Pump System with Smart WiFi Capable and 24 Hour a Day Monitoring Controller||9.8||Check Amazon Price|
|2||PumpSpy Primary Sump Pump Backup Power System||9.8||Check Amazon Price|
|3||THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Model BWSP 2||9.4||Check Amazon Price|
|4||THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Model BWE 2||9.2||Check Amazon Price|
|5||Liberty Pumps SJ10 SumpJet Water Powered Back-Up Pump||9.2||Check Amazon Price|
|6||Wayne ESP25 Upgraded 12-Volt Battery Backup System||9.2||Check Amazon Price|
|7||THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Model BW-27AGM Maintenance Free (AGM) Sump Pump Battery||9.2||Check Amazon Price|
|8||Zoeller 508-0006 Aquanot 508 ProPak53 Preassembled Sump Pump System with Battery Back-Up||9.2||Check Amazon Price|
|9||Pump Sentry Battery Backup 1622 PS||9||Check Amazon Price|
|10||THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Combo Model CITE-33 1/3 HP Primary and Battery Backup Sump Pump System with 24 Hour a Day Monitoring Controller||8.6||Check Amazon Price|
1. THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Big Combo CONNECT Model CITS-50 1/2 HP Primary and Battery Backup Sump Pump System with Smart WiFi Capable and 24 Hour a Day Monitoring Controller
- 1/2 HP energy efficient permanent split capacitor (PSC) primary pump can save money on your electric bills.
- Primary pump capacity 3,540 GPH at a 10 Ft.
- Includes a WiFi capable battery backup system that provides 24 hours a day monitoring of pump, power and battery conditions, backup controller will sound an alarm, illuminates a warning light and describe what to do for easy maintenance.
- Allows for connection to a Basement Watchdog CONNECT Module (BW-WiFi or BW-HZM), giving you real time alerts via text, email, or through the Basement Watchdog App.
- Provides days of intermittent pumping power on a single battery charge and is compatible with both wet cell and maintenance-free AGM batteries.
2. PumpSpy Primary Sump Pump Backup Power System
- Automatically switches over to battery power when AC power goes out.
- Generates a Pure Sine Wave 120 VAC voltage to reliably power your primary sump pump
- Automatically recharges a battery When AC Power is restored with a powerful 10 Amp built-in charger
- 1500 Watt output is enough to power two primary sump pumps simultaneously (with a combined Amp draw not exceeding 12.
- Can be used as a power inverter for many applications requiring backup power
3. THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Model BWSP 2
- Pumps 2,500 GPH at 0 ft. of lift and 1,730 GPH at 10 ft. of lift
- User-friendly control panel lights up with a warning and describes what to do for easy maintenance
- A sensor monitors battery fluid levels for increased piece of mind
- Includes controller, charger, dual float switch, pump and battery box (battery sold separately)
- Compact pump can be installed even in small or narrow sump pits
4. THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Model BWE 2
- Pumps 2,000 GPH at 0 ft. lift and 1,000 GPH at 10 ft. lift
- User-friendly controller monitors battery, pump and power conditions 24 hours a day
- Provides days of intermittent pumping power on a single battery charge
- Compatible with both wet cell and maintenance-free AGM batteries
5. Liberty Pumps SJ10 SumpJet Water Powered Back-Up Pump
- Made In America
- MECHANICAL COMPONENTS
- Commercial Brand: Liberty
- Package Dimensions: 18. 0″ L x 18. 0″ W x 21. 0″ H
6. Wayne ESP25 Upgraded 12-Volt Battery Backup System
- Upgraded ESP25 with epoxy steel body and cast-iron base. No more plastic
- 2700 GPH at 0′ provides additional protection to your primary Wayne sump pump
- Assembled in USA, performance that lasts for years
- Audible alarm sounds, notifying you when the back up system is active
- Easy to read LED display shows back up system readiness
- Requires a 75 amp hour battery, recommended for use with the Wayne Wsb1275 75 amp hour battery
- Protective Battery Case Included with LED Display and Audible Alarm to Let Homeowner Know There’s a Problem.
- Corrosion-Resistant Thermoplastic Impeller for Maximum Water Flow
7. THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Model BW-27AGM Maintenance Free (AGM) Sump Pump Battery
- Maintenance free – no need to add battery fluid or distilled water
- Up to 40-hour protection (based on a 10% duty cycle) on the Basement Watchdog Big Dog (BWD12-120C+)
- Up to 48-hour protection (based on a 10% duty cycle) on the Basement Watchdog Special + (BWSP+) and Basement Watchdog Big Combination sump pump system (BW4000).
- Up to 80-hour protection (based on a 10% duty cycle) on the Basement Watchdog Emergency (BWE) and Basement Watchdog Combination sump pump system (DFK961).
- Runs various Basement Watchdog sump pump systems intermittently for days
8. Zoeller 508-0006 Aquanot 508 ProPak53 Preassembled Sump Pump System with Battery Back-Up
- Includes: Model 53 115-volt pump, Model 508 Aqua not, 115 Volt DC backup system with pump, check valve, float switch and piping.
- Plumbed in 1-1/2″ Such 40 PVC pipe
- Comes fully assembled and ready to install in your clear water sump
- Extra protection when the primary AC pump fails due to power outages
- Fully solid state automatic 10A charger/controller with alarm, light indicator and warning system
9. Pump Sentry Battery Backup 1622 PS
- HOW IT WORKS: Pump Sentry will reliably power your sump pump during a power outage; it automatically switches to battery when AC power goes out & will automatically recharge when power is restored.
- FEATURES: UL & CSA accredited, this 1800 Watt battery backup is compact & designed to operate most 3/4 Hp sump pumps; comes with indicators for power output, battery charge, & battery replace.
- COMPACT & DURABLE: Housed in rugged aluminum, it’s compact in size; supports full pump capacity & can be easily installed – no extra plumbing or wiring needed; it offers a silent & clean operation.
- WHAT YOU NEED: For functionality of the battery backup, connect a 12Volt deep cycle marine battery (purchased separately) with a capacity rating between 90 & 200 ampere hours; battery cables included.
- BRAND PROMISE: We take pride in our rugged, built-to-last products & offer a 2-year factory warranty on our sump pump battery backup system; made & serviced in the USA.
- ONLY FOR USE WITH SUBMERSIBLE SUMP PUMPS UNDER 14 RUNNING AMPS.
10. THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Combo Model CITE-33 1/3 HP Primary and Battery Backup Sump Pump System with 24 Hour a Day Monitoring Controller
- Pre-assembled system allowing for easy installation with little or no plumbing knowledge necessary
- 1/3 HP energy efficient permanent split capacitor (PSC) primary pump can save money on your electric bills.
- Primary pump capacity 3,100 GPH at a 10 ft. lift and 3,720 GPH at 0 ft. lift
- Backup system capacity 1,000 GPH at 10 ft. lift and 2,000 GPH at 0 ft. lift
- Includes emergency battery backup sump pump system with 24 hour a day monitoring controller
- Dual float switches on both the primary and backup sump pump systems provide 4x the protection
- Provides days of intermittent pumping power on a single battery charge
- Fluid sensor monitors fluid level of the battery
- 0.4 Amp charger is compatible with Basement Watchdog wet cell and maintenance-free AGM batteries
- Compact design fits in pits with diameters as small as 12 in.
Sump Pump Backup System Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Sump Pump Backup System stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Sump Pump Backup System in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Sump Pump Backup System for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Sump Pump Backup System Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Sump Pump Backup System in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Sump Pump Backup System currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Sump Pump Backup System based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Sump Pump Backup System before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Sump Pump Backup System they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Sump Pump Backup System, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Sump Pump Backup System before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Sump Pump Backup System will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Sump Pump Backup System if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Sump Pump Backup System on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.