You can trust our selection for Utility Pump Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 36796 reviews for Utility Pump and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Utility Pump where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Utility Pump.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Comparison Chart for Best Utility Pump
36796 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Utility Pump. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Trupow 1/10HP 330GPH 115-Volt Mini Portable Electric Utility Sump Transfer Water Pump with Water Hose Kit||9.6||Check Amazon Price|
|2||EXTRAUP 115Volt 330 GPH Portable Low Suction Electric Water Transfer Removal Utility Pump With Suction Hose Kit||9.4||Check Amazon Price|
|3||Star STL001 Automatic Utility / Laundry Sink Pump (1/3 HP) Mounts Directly Under Sink Tub||9.4||Check Amazon Price|
|4||Lanchez Submersible Utility 3/4 HP Pump with 4450 GPH Flow for Water Removal， Drain Pump for Swimming Pool Garden Pond Basement，Transfer Pump 25 feet Power Cord||9||Check Amazon Price|
|5||Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump with 10-Foot Cord||8.6||Check Amazon Price|
|6||SumpMarine Water Transfer Pump||8.6||Check Amazon Price|
|7||RainBro Oil Free Stainless Steel Submersible Utility Pump||8.4||Check Amazon Price|
|8||WaterAce WA80UP Submersible Utility Pump||8.2||Check Amazon Price|
|9||DEKOPRO 1/3HP 2450 GPH Submersible Utility Water Pump High-efficiency Motor Clean Water Removal Drain Pump for Swimming Pool Pond Garden Basement||8.2||Check Amazon Price|
|10||MEDAS 330 GPH 115V 1/10HP Auto Portable Water Transfer Pump Utility Pumps with Suction Hose Kit||8.2||Check Amazon Price|
1. Trupow 1/10HP 330GPH 115-Volt Mini Portable Electric Utility Sump Transfer Water Pump with Water Hose Kit
- Made of durable material with Metal hose connectors for higher reliability than plastic threads
- Light and Portable with Complete Impeller Replacement Kit
- Voltage: 115V-60Hz ;Power: 1/10HP ;Max Flow Rate: 330GPH ;Max Delivery Height: 39FT
- Removes Water Down To 1/8″ with Water Suction Attachment and Includes 6′ hose
- Perfect for household and utility applications of draining waterbeds, clogged sinks, and aquariums.
2. EXTRAUP 115Volt 330 GPH Portable Low Suction Electric Water Transfer Removal Utility Pump With Suction Hose Kit
- Power: 1/10HP;Max Flow: 330gph; Max Lift: 39ft
- Remove Water Down To 1/8″ with Water Suction Attachment (Included)
- Included 6′ hose,Water Suction Strainer and impeller replacement kit.This is Self-priming Pump
- Works great for draining the water heaters,water beds,washing machines,or for filling radiant heating systems.
- PLEASE Fill the water in the Pump Head before First Time use
- This pump is only used for CLEAN WATER!
3. Star STL001 Automatic Utility / Laundry Sink Pump (1/3 HP) Mounts Directly Under Sink Tub
- 1/3 HP AUTOMATIC UTILITY / LAUNDRY SINK PUMP – Ideal for laundry tubs, utility sinks, basement bars, washing machines and applications where a gravity drain line is not available; this system eliminates the need for traps and vents.
- AUTOMATIC OR MANUAL OPERATIONS – Features a piggyback diaphragm switch that allows for automatic operation for worry-free protection or can be unplugged if manual operation is needed; grounded plug cord length is 8 feet.
- QUICK & EASY TO INSTALL – This 0.
- PUMPS 22 GPM & COMPLETELY SELF-CONTAINED – Quickly removes water from laundry sinks, utility tubs, bar sinks, washing machines and all wastewater not containing solids; unit is completely self-contained for direct mount under wet bars, sinks / tubs, kitchenettes, vanities and more.
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION – Built for long life and dependability, this thermoplastic tub pump will not rust or corrode and features a 115V, 60Hz thermally protected 1 phase motor; Covered by Star Water Systems 1-year limited warranty.
4. Lanchez Submersible Utility 3/4 HP Pump with 4450 GPH Flow for Water Removal， Drain Pump for Swimming Pool Garden Pond Basement，Transfer Pump 25 feet Power Cord
- Economic Pump】 Great for flooded area, flooded basement, swimming pools, cellars or garden pond.
- Strong and Reliable Performance】The water pump with 3/4 HP motor.
- Safety Ensure】Utility pump pay attention to safety.
- Professional Accessories】The fountain pump with asscessories.
- Simple Plug-in Operation】 The irrigation pump will be directly running when power on, can remove water level down to 0.
5. Superior Pump 91250 1/4 HP Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump with 10-Foot Cord
- 1/4 HP Utility pump moves up to 1,800 gallons per hour; pump will lift water up to 25′ of vertical height.
- Tough thermoplastic construction; 10′ cord length
- 1-1/4 inch NPT discharge for high capacity pumping; includes 3/4 inch garden hose adapter
- Removable suction screen and handles up to 1/8 inch solids
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
6. SumpMarine Water Transfer Pump
- EASY TO USE: Simply Prime the pump with food-grade vegetable oil, place the intake hose attachment in the water, and plug it in!.
- POWERFUL: The (115 Volt) 1/10 HorsePower motor, transfers water at a rate of up to 330 Gallons Per Hour!.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: Easy to store and haul, this mini utility pump offers big value in a little package.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Perfect for transferring water from aquariums, washing machines, water beds, water heaters, clogged sinks, and more.
- INCLUDES: 6′ hose and Water Suction attachment, as well as an impeller replacement kit
7. RainBro Oil Free Stainless Steel Submersible Utility Pump
- USER FRIENDLY – 1/2 hp, 30ft.
- NO OIL DESIGN – Safe for your aquatic life.
- EASY INSTALLATION –Multiple plastic hose adaptors included, 3/4″ for standard garden hose, 1” slip fitting for discharge hose by clamp.
- DURABLE – Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction with build-in automatic thermal overload protector.
- WORRY FREE – 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.
8. WaterAce WA80UP Submersible Utility Pump
- Designed for numerous residential uses including flooded basements, window wells, spas, cisterns, sumps, and flooding in low lying areas.
- Continuous duty, efficient 115V PSC (permanent split capacitor) motor for lower Carbon footprint; higher efficiency using less energy to operate.
- Made of corrosion resistant thermoplastic for long life
- Download the user manual under the technical specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and information.
- Click on the WaterAce products link at the top of this page to see more pump options from WaterAce products.
9. DEKOPRO 1/3HP 2450 GPH Submersible Utility Water Pump High-efficiency Motor Clean Water Removal Drain Pump for Swimming Pool Pond Garden Basement
- POWERFUL SUMP PUMP】：The sump pump has professional-grade power.
- EFFICIENT& ACCURATE】: The overheat protection device can be automatically disconnected to protect the device when the motor is overheated.
- COMFORT&CONVIENT】: Compact design, Portable handle, easy for storage.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS】：The pump is made of the thermoplastic composite material, which is highly rugged, anti-corrosion, ensure its the service of products from details.
- WIDE APPLICATION】： Wide Range of applications for a variety of fields.
10. MEDAS 330 GPH 115V 1/10HP Auto Portable Water Transfer Pump Utility Pumps with Suction Hose Kit
- VOLTS/FREQUENCY: 115 V/60 HZ; POWER:1/10 HP; MAX FLOW RATE: 330 GPH; MAX HEAD: 44 Feet; MAX SUCTION LIFT: 6 Feet.
- This PORTABLE PUMP made of durable material, the house material is Powder Coated Carbon Steel, and the impeller material is NBR Rubber, the hose connectors is made of Metal which is higher reliability than plastic threads.
- This is a LIGHT WEIGHT and PORTABLE self-priming pump with a convenient carry handle.
- This TRANSFER PUMP includes 6 feet SUCTION HOSE and WATER SUCTION STRAINER ATTACHMENT as well as an additional IMPELLER REPLACEMENT KIT.
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS: MEDAS water transfer utility pump is the perfect tool for aquariums, outdoor ponds, swimming pools, leaks and flooding in basements, flushing a tankless water-heater, etc; Not just for utilities, it also works well to water your lawn and garden.
Utility Pump Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Utility Pump stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Utility Pump in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Utility Pump for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Utility Pump Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Utility Pump in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Utility Pump currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Utility Pump based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Utility Pump before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Utility Pump they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Utility Pump, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Utility Pump before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Utility Pump will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Utility Pump if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Utility Pump on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.